2017 APPLICATION OPPORTUNITY OPEN
DEADLINE: MARCH 26TH, 2017
Welcome to our application system. Your application MUST be completed online.
The application will be considered complete when you submit:
- Online Application
- Essay (Prompts below, answer one for your essay) Please place the prompt at the top of your essay. Essay should be 1-3 pages in length. Do your best to answer the prompt completely.
- What are the main values of your generation? Do these values differ from those held by your parent's generation? How do you feel about this?
- What is the most significant challenge you have ever faced? What made it significant and how did you overcome it?
- GPA Verification Form - Download form in "documents needed" page. (College applicants - unofficial transcripts are accepted)
- Recommendation - Recommender will receive an email requesting Letter of Recommendation (LOR) for applicant as soon as applicant completes application.
Upload your essay and resume online through the application process when prompted.
LOR must be submitted online, using the system.